Monday, April 13, 2009

Booklovin: Mini Bookshelves


Unknown said...

omg WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?

So fabulous!

Ms. Moon said...

Like a library for a family of mice. I do love that.

Maggie May said...

Or for the Littles, or the Borrowers!

Barrie said...

I loved The Borrowers when I was elementary school!

aurbie said...

That is about the size of the books that I would have to time to read now days.

Anonymous said...

That is cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Elizabeth said...

I admit to a long love of miniatures. Those are perfect. I want them.

Unknown said...

Squee!

Dr Zibbs said...

Pretty cool

Woman in a Window said...

If it's large print then there will be few rules and I might just be ok.

her said...

soooo cute!

anymommy said...

I love miniatures. So fabulous. What whimsy.

Vashti said...

SO sweet. My friend has a mini set of Harry Potter books that she got in Japan!
Awesome.

please sir said...

Awww they are adorable!

Mary-Laure said...

WOW, these are just so great for a book addict for me. Perfect for traveling, too :)

Lola said...

Love those!!!!!!

previous next