Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wandering Stars



aurbie said...

Great video. Great post. No, there is nothing wrong with me, according to me.

Ms. Moon said...

The other night, after trying to guilt me into coming to his church, a man I know said, "Mary, you're all right." And I said, "I know I am."

Lacey said...

I absolutely adore this song. Portishead brings back all the best memories...

Natalia said...

I'm ok you're ok.

Anonymous said...

I love that song and had never seen the clip, really good. Thank you :-)

Captain Dumbass said...

A few dents and scratches, but no, I guess not.

Vashti said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Portishead!!!!!!
Some of the best sex music EVER!!!! Try it!
Have a great day my friend.
xx

j. said...

I was just listening to that song.. and being dramatic as usual. :-)

I love that poster. Its simple and what a great message! I always find little things about me that I would readily change but after a while.. I realize that there really isnt anything wrong with me.

Thanks for the reminder love!

xox

V

Annisa NF said...

nice video. thanks for sharing!

xo:D

Evangeline said...

What a great post! You made my morning.
Nope, nuthin' wrong with me.

Bianca said...

love it.

Collin Kelley said...

Brilliant song.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

thank you for that, i needed it today.

Hit 40 said...

Great video! Love your pics all over the blog. Lots of color :-)

michellewoo said...

I like that print very much! I'd love to see it each morning and say, "Really? Not even the fact that I'm bloated and disheveled? Why thank you!"

Hey Harriet said...

Ha! My boss would like that poster. I often say that I'm feeling unwell and need to leave work early and my boss replies 'there is nothing wrong with you'

...it seems the whole world is against me! ;D

I LOVE Portishead!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard this song in forever.. thank you for reminding me of lovely things. On both counts.

Love + Cake said...

I really like this song :) That's such a cute and refreshing little post, too :)

xx. mavi

Laura said...

What an awesome art piece and cool song. Thanx Maggie May for sharing. Have a great weekend!!

Lola said...

One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands! I second the great music to have sex to comment ;)

Anonymous said...

I love Portishead! Great wine drinking and sexing music! ;-)

previous next