Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fascinating and Magazine Worthy Post on Lee Radizwill


Read Cote De Texas blog post on Lee. She clearly put so much work and time into the post- it's
probably the best 'piece' I've read on a blog in journalistic terms. Wonderful, fascinating.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the link -- I look forward to reading it! By the way, I really love your blog --its originality and uniqueness. Thank you so much...

cotedetexas said...

Wow, how nice you are! Seriously - this is so very sweet! I really appreciate you saying this, it makes me feel so great!

Have a Happy Easter!!!!!!

Joni

this wheel's on fire said...

i must go read it! how are you?

Jenny Grace said...

This is a funny coincidence because up until Friday I didn't know who she was. One of my bosses mentioned her, was shocked by my ignorance, and we went on a massive google hunt.

Woman in a Window said...

And a cool photo to boot.

Beth said...

Loved it - and have noted the book titles. What an incredible life she has had.

j. said...

Thanks for the link-- I shall head on over there right now. :-)

xo

V

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I pored over her blog post. I completely enjoyed it.

Lady Lemon said...

Very interesting read and such wonderful pictures! I have become interested in the Bouviers lately myself. I just wrote a blog about Grey Gardens. Are you familiar with it? They are making an HBo movie about it which comes out April 18th.

Also, hi! First time poster here.

previous next