Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You, BlondieLox

The talented and sweet Blondie Lox sent me some beautiful postcards she made from her photos. You can view all her items for sale at Etsy here

Thank You Blondie:) I'm putting some up as eye candy and mailing some with little notes:)
Woman in a Window said...

Long live the post card. And long live the art. Sweet.

Sara Kempff said...

you're so welcome. my pleasure really. your blog is a daily read of mine... talk about talent!!! it's a true joy. & i am so, so glad to have found you & i'm so, so glad you've taken the initiative to share you beautiful ideas, writings & thoughts with all of us. *you rock*

Lola said...

Love them, Blondie!

Unknown said...

How fabulous!

Steph(anie) said...

Looks like you got the s and the t transposed in the linky. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable, especially the cat with attitude :o)

Unknown said...

Great postcards!

Sara Kempff said...

http://www.mynameissmith.etsy.com

aurbie said...

I love eye candy like that. And you never get fat on it. In fact when you look at it you smile and that burns calories.

Great little post!

The Write Girl said...

Hi Maggie May,

I wanted to say thank you for your comments on my short story. I appreciate your kind words. Enjoyed checking out your site. What great vibes : )

Maggie May said...

Ok I fixed the link! Sorry!

previous next