Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Flux: Miracles



It's a fairytale so tragic
There's no prince to break the spell
I don't believe in magic
But for you I will, for you I will
If I'm a fool, I'll be a fool
Darlin' for you

.......

Sleeping beauty awakes from her dream
With her lover's kiss on her lips
Your kiss was taken from me
Now all I have is this

Your kiss, your kiss, your touch, your touch
Your heart, your heart, your strength, your strength
Your hope, your hope, your faith, your faith
Your face, your face, your love, your love
Your dream, your dream, your life, your life

I'm runnin' through the forest
With this wolf at my heels
My king is lost at midnight
When the tower bells peal
We've got no fairytale ending
In God's hands our fate is complete
Your heaven's here in my heart
Our love's this dust beneath my feet
Just this dust beneath my feet
If I'm gonna live
I'll life my life
Darlin' to you




"There are only two ways to live your life . One is as though nothing is a miracle, The other is as though everything is a miracle"
Albert Einstein




The Miracle Of Birth


The Jackson family lost their beautiful girl Lucy to a tragic accident. Now they welcome baby Peter into their family. Isn't he divine?






The Miracle Of Rebirth

Just short months ago Nie was badly burnt in the horrible plane crash that injured her Mr. Nielson and killed a family friend. Now she is writing this, and that is a miracle. I love you Nie


I remember as our plane violently crashed to the ground, I tucked my head down on my knees and prayed. I was not alone then. I felt rather calm in a very troubled moment which seemed to last forever. The plane whistled fast downward and in my head I saw my children. I saw them laughing and smiling. It was touching in such a dramatic time yet another peaceful reminder that I was not alone then, and certainly not now.
I am grateful for my relationship with my Maker. He has preserved my life, given me a second chance and presented me with new challenges that I am ready to face here on this beautiful earth. All that I am is for my children and for my husband but espcially to my Father in heaven. I am trying to live selfless in a selfish world and it is hard, espcially when I'm the one with the problems.
I feel your thoughts and prayers and I certainly know I am never, ever alone.
Thank you.
- Stephanie Nielson






The Miracle Of Love




mommy and Lola
Woman in a Window said...

Let the miracles roll...not enough of 'em these days, so let 'em roll

Ms. Moon said...

Bruce. We danced to him last night in the dining room, Mr. Moon and I. Bruce has been making me dance and weep and laugh and wonder for so many years. Thank-you for that one. I'd never seen it.
And thank-you for the stories and pictures of miracles.
I completely agree with the Einstein quote. It's all miracles.

steenky bee said...

Once, again, I find myself clutching my chest, my mouth agape as I read this post about many miracles on your life. Love the Einstein quote. This is definitely a "fridger" quote for me.

Captain Dumbass said...

This is a good one, Maggie May.

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful post -- I have been following Nie for a while and am always amazed at her grace and beauty. It's really so inspiring. Thanks, too, for the Bruce video. I'm going to see him next week here in Los Angeles -- can't wait...

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

What a great photo of you and your daughter. Your smiles are contagious.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Wonderful, powerful post. THank you.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

A beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it... and your sweet pictures :)

Hana said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Do keep up the good work.. Visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care.. Cheers mate!!!

Jeanne Estridge said...

"A hundred mlllion miracles are happening every day" - Flower Drum Song

Thanks for the insightful comments on my fiction. Blogworld -- just another miracle.

Beth said...

Thank God for miracles – and how sad for those who do not recognize them. I see them every day.

ConverseMomma said...

Oh, I needed this. I needed to know that people endure, that miracles are real, that there is true beauty in the world. Thank you!

anymommy said...

That's a lot of miracles. They are all around us, we just have to remember to look. Thanks for the reminder.

Unknown said...

Miracles happen everyday, it is all up to us to not only notice them but pay attention to how they effect our souls :o) Thanks for sharing some of yours!

Lola said...

I love miracles...

Unknown said...

I love that song by Bruce! And what a list of miracles, so nice to hear about such wonderful blessings in these dark times.

Sandi said...

You follow a lot of mormon bloggers. Are you LDS?

Maggie May said...

No I'm not :)

previous next