Sunday, August 8, 2010

absolute beauty: The Social Network trailer featuring Radiohead's Creep cover by Scala chorus

Visit Scala

Maggie May said...

cannot wait to see this.

Mel said...

Wow, maggie. Thanks for the heads up. Looks amazing, can't wait to see it. Hope you're doing well, cooking a fine baby :)

Katy said...

I love that song - it looks like a brilliant movies can't wait to see it !

Jeanne Estridge said...

This is the first I'd heard of it.

Which is the beauty of reading blogs.

Allison Easley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nac Cole said...

rad. thanks for the heads up

Anonymous said...

Cute boys talking with purpose!

Kelly said...

I caught the trailer at the theater over the weekend and there seems to be some potential for the movie. Then the trailer for the Green Hornet was next and I got seriously side tracked for a bit.

Laura said...

I have really been looking forward to this movie. And I love Jesse Eisenberg.... ever since The Squid and the Whale.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Saw this trailer and was also quite intrigued. I had no idea there was any controversy involved in the whole Facebook idea at all. Should be quite interesting.

Shana said...

Saw this trailer when we saw Inception. Cannot wait. It was funny because as we are sitting there, waiting for Inception to start, I am telling my 17-year-old about The Social Network and how I can't wait to see it, and she was all, 'huh?' and then, like, BAM, there it is. And I was the hippest mom ever.

Marion said...

Wow, this looks like an amazing film. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!

previous next