Sunday, August 15, 2010

the peace of wild things

* said...

Ditto that. I need a poster like that.

Annie said...

Hi Maggie,
I like this. It reinforces what you are talking about in your later post, about an unnatural grief. Because we can think about the future, we can get caught up in what might happen, rather than enjoying what's happening now. When we concentrate on what's happening now, we are shaping our future, and enjoying what we have, rather than fearing the loss of it. Good luck with finding that peace, and thank you for posting this. It's a good reminder for me, also, and I love the photograph.

Petit fleur said...

That really says it all, doesn't it?

Great find Maggie! And as always, thanks for sharing.
xo

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Maggie,
I had this poem by Mr. Berry magnetized to my refrigerator after 9/11. It gave me some peace when nothing else did.

I love you.

previous next