Sunday, August 1, 2010

this is the house that love built

This pregnant woman

snuck up on this painting man

after they had slept on this way too small bed

while waiting for the drying of half the room of this little girl

who is a sister to this Jujitsu obsessed boy

who is a brother to this gone-away to Sea Camp boy.
Unknown said...

You are adorable!!!

justmakingourway said...

Love.It.

and you!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Awesome.
Haven't been here in waaay too long. So glad to be back!

Elizabeth said...

And they all lived happily forever.

Rebecca said...

This is such a sweet post. Your kids are adorable and your baby belly looks precious!

Still Life With Coffee said...

You are so so ever-loving cute pregnant. :-)

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

I'm a little obsessed with this post. I want to go to there.

Petit fleur said...

Love it! I love the way you express yourself and the way you think.

Of course the photos are precious... You and Ever are looking more lovely than well, ever! tee hee!
Thanks for sharing.
smoochy kisses and big hugs,
xo pf

Annie said...

Great photographs for a Sunday afternoon!

Ms. Moon said...

And they all lived happily Ever afterward.

Unknown said...

you are as ripe as a peach!
love it :)

"These are the days..you'll remember...
never before and never since, I promise will the whole world be warm as this
and as you feel it, you'll know it's true
that you are blessed and lucky
it's true, that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you

these are days you'll remember"
~ Natalie Merchant

Lovely World said...

Love this! It is so like family works, isn't it?

anymommy said...

Yeah, one of you is cuter than the next. It's a little disgusting, Maggie, quit taunting the less cute out here in blogland ;-)

Middle Child said...

I like what Elizabeth said - the best wish for all families - may they live happily forever

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Such a great photo of Dakota. What a smile! Actually, they are all great photos.

Love you, dear Maggie!

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

your tummy is so dang cute!!

CitricSugar said...

Lovely family portrait! And gosh, LOOK at that beautiful belly!!!

Phoenix said...

Your family is so beautiful in their happiness :)

Marion said...

Beautiful posts of your beautiful family. I love the belly shot. I took several of those when I was pregnant and still look at them with awe. I look holy. :-) As you do, too. Thanks for sharing your amazing family. Blessings!

Babe in Babeland said...

I know I've been off the blogging radar for a while. I STILL haven't posted anything new yet. UGHH. But I just wanted to tell you that I love love LOVE your posts!!!

Woman in a Window said...

Your family reads like poetry.

That is one gorgeous belly. I am astounded what time and love renders.

xo
erin

swonderful said...

you're looking so beautiful mama.

Mandy_Fish said...

This made me grin.

krista said...

ever after.

previous next