Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome SPONSOR: Lottie Da Kids!!!

Oh My Goodness. This shop was difficult for me to sponsor because I wanted instead to just buy clothes for Ever!! Please take a moment to visit my new sponsor at LottieDa Kids. Her baby and children's clothing are seriously having a cute attack. The prints are so unique and the styles of dress so cute that it's the kind of pieces you hold onto for future kids or grandkids after your baby wears it. Look at the bumblebee print below-
And this umbrella dress? With the boots? Adore, adore.
Pop over and melt here

24 Corners said...

This is just a pure shot of CUTE! The patterns are so unique, not to mention sweeter than sweet!
The bee dress is calling to me...wonder if they make a grown-up size?? ;)

Hope these brought some smiles to your heart Maggie...even for a moment, they did mine. ♥

Obaitori said...

So beautiful. Thanks for deciding to share ; ) My little girl saw this & said, "Look, there's me in my clothes".

Little Paper Trees said...

just found your blog via Rummey Bears - what a bright and beautiful blog you have here!

Unknown said...

That stuff looks adorable, I'm going to check them out!

Allison the Meep said...

Those dresses are adorablesauce.

Caroline said...

SUPER cute. Do they make these dresses in adult sizes too? because I would want them all!

swonderful said...

i love the umbrella dress and umbrellas in general - they remind me of the umbrellas of cherbourg and singin in the rain. win & win!

previous next