Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Would You, Could You, For This Blog?


Vote for me, a pregnant hog.

love! maggie *oinkoink



Ms. Moon said...

I am having trouble voting but I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!
How often can you vote?
Love...Ms. Moon

Jos said...

Done! :)

Jessica said...

My vote has been cast.

The photograph of the piglet is too cute for words.

Allison the Meep said...

done deal!!

Ida Mae said...

done!
(it IS hard to find you to vote, is there an easy way to find you to vote?) it didn't deter me, but it, might deter someone with say, less time. ;-)

Maggie May said...

The easy way is just to click 'alphabetically' after you scroll down a little, and then i'm on the 5th page. thank you!

essbesee said...

done and done.

Petit fleur said...

I did!! I did!! In fact, I tried to vote twice, but they have a really slick operation going... wouldn't let me, even under my alternate email addy.

Good luck!

PS I love the cute little pig in boots photo!
xo

Elizabeth said...

I'm having trouble voting, too. But I will vote for you in a second!

*mary* said...

I did, I did vote for this blog! But you, madam, are no hog!

Avo said...

+1 here. : j

Tania said...

Course I would. Course I could. BUT AM I A LUDDITE? WHERE THE HELL DO I VOTE?!

Tania said...

Ok. Ignore the prior hysteria. Coming over all 'alphabetically'...

Marylinn Kelly said...

Voted.

previous next