Monday, August 9, 2010

the face of my heart




































































What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.
-- Helen Claes
essbesee said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful girl.

* said...

Love all that hair breezing in the light.

Summer is gone too quickly, just as the days of our children's youth.

And the quote captures me; I want the same for my 2 young daughters.

Vashti said...

Sweet angel.

Penelope said...

These pictures are so, so beautiful. What a genuinely happy daughter you have!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

She's a beauty. Love the quote.

Ms. Moon said...

Her wings are becoming quite visible.

Vodka Mom said...

THAT totally made my day.

Petit fleur said...

Maggie,

You sure know how to capture a moment, both in words and photos.

She is lovely.

xo pf

Brigindo said...

Beautiful and full of life...like her mama

Mommy Emily said...

oh, i love the swirl of blond...

Marion said...

She is the picture of happiness and childhood. And she does appear to be soaring already. Blessings!

Still Life With Coffee said...

oh my... so lovely. I love the title of this post... the gorgeous pics... and that last quote.
sweetness.

Phoenix said...

She's got such a beautiful heart - it shines through her smile :)

Annie said...

Lovely photographs of a lovely girl!

Anonymous said...

i love these ones, lady!!!
and the quote is right!! i agree.

have a good day, no worries!
love
yolanda

Lydia said...

These are my favorite pictures that you have shared with us of her. The camera loves that girl. And red is her color!

mosey (kim) said...

sigh. Gorgeous girl, and the quote was perfect.

Middle Child said...

She's such a beautiful kid and enjoying the hair all over her face - these photos are a real treasure talking as someone who took many of our own two girls - now in their thirties - but again these have a special quality about them

Therese said...

I'm swooning over the pictures and the quote. I am always feeling slightly panicked by how quickly Soleil is growing... Seeing Lola's shining face calms me a little. She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lola is such a beauty. I love little girls. Oh to be young and carefree...

Menina said...

Beautiful pictures! The spirit of childhood realy shines through these images :)

All This Trouble... said...

Her spirit is so shiny.

previous next