Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome SPONSOR: Olive and Willow

Please take a moment to visit my new sponsor, Olive and Willow! This charming little shop offers high quality and artistry- the owl charm necklace below is a perfect example. There are other animals too, and I'd be thrilled to get any of them as a gift or to give them as a gift. Olive and Willow sells art prints, clothing and accessories.

I want this print for Lola and Ever's room :)


I really love this little elephant, his feet tucked together as he sails away.
Olive and Willow is created by two young talented women artists and entrepreneurs. I love doing business with shops just like this, run by hard working and talented people trying to make a life out of a small business.

Marion said...

Beautiful art. I hope you're feeling better. Blessings!

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful things. I am happy to check them out and so appreciate your recommendations of small business owners --

Lisa said...

Those items are wonderful!

Amber said...

I always thought Olive and Willow would be beautiful names for twin girls :) Beautiful work!

Caroline of Salsa Pie said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! great sponsor!

24 Corners said...

The elephant has stolen my heart...wonderful! I'll most definitely be checking their site out.

previous next