Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome SPONSOR: Olive and Willow

Please take a moment to visit my new sponsor, Olive and Willow! This charming little shop offers high quality and artistry- the owl charm necklace below is a perfect example. There are other animals too, and I'd be thrilled to get any of them as a gift or to give them as a gift. Olive and Willow sells art prints, clothing and accessories.

I want this print for Lola and Ever's room :)


I really love this little elephant, his feet tucked together as he sails away.
Olive and Willow is created by two young talented women artists and entrepreneurs. I love doing business with shops just like this, run by hard working and talented people trying to make a life out of a small business.

Marion said...

Beautiful art. I hope you're feeling better. Blessings!

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful things. I am happy to check them out and so appreciate your recommendations of small business owners --

lisahgolden said...

Those items are wonderful!

Amber said...

I always thought Olive and Willow would be beautiful names for twin girls :) Beautiful work!

Caroline said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! great sponsor!

24 Corners said...

The elephant has stolen my heart...wonderful! I'll most definitely be checking their site out.

previous next