Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kate Granju and You

PayPal

Hello Maggie Ethridge,

Your payment for $250.00 USD to XXXX has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Dear Readers,

Katie received her money today and I am so very grateful for all of your generous donations towards this amazing mother who lost her oldest boy, Henry. Here was her email to me, in part:

Second of all, I want to say thank you SO VERY MUCH. This is tremendously helpful to us. You and your readers are so incredibly kind and thoughtful and I can never express how grateful Jon and I are.


Thank you all again.

Love,
Maggie
May
Dori the Giant said...

That's great. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I would have known about your fundraising prior to right this very minute! I live in the same town as Katie, and have of course been following their story. How sweet of you to send love and support, both tangible and intangible her way.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Maggie, for organizing this and for giving us the opportunity to be a part of it. You are a blessing to so many --

Drax said...

Off topic: MM, you really should push that "Babble Top 50" thing out a little further, a little louder: I'm sure more than 29 of your readers will vote for you...

Phoenix said...

I wish I could have contributed financially, but I kept Katie in my thoughts and prayers, knowing that no gift, however small, goes unused.

previous next