Thursday, January 12, 2012

101 Ways To Smile: Spongebob on Laundry

Elisabeth said...

True, too true. I hate housework in general.

I'm Katie. said...

Ba HA! I usually lurk and love on your words, but this is so silly/applicable I had to (type)laugh-out-loud.

Petit fleur said...

You are a twisted little monkey Maggie!

I had to play it for marc. We chuckled. Thanks!

Caroline said...

Hahaaaa! Made my day. Nobody says it like Spongebob!

I also hate dusting and cleaning the bathroom. Ugh!!!

Marion said...

LOL! I love Spongebob almost as much as Invader Zim. I used to hate dishes and laundry until I considered the alternatives....no food and no clothes to wear. So I thank God that I have food to eat every time I wash dishes and I thank Him that I have clothes to wear every time I wash them. (Not to mention a washer and dryer...those laundromat days were rough with 2 small children!)Totally changed my attitude toward housework! xo

jb said...

Woa...angry pants!! AWESOME HAHAHAHA! double make my day....lolol.

Huggs
JB

Unknown said...

I love Spongebob, maybe more so than my children.

previous next