Monday, January 9, 2012

A Fantabulous Essay In Mamalode: ' Listen '

I'm so proud of Stacey at Anymommy Out There- she's my friend ( so proud of her for that great achievement :)- and a truly moving and funny bloggist who is pushing herself and her writing to new heights: her essay Listen has been published in Mamalode. Go Stacey!!


jb said...

wonderful news, for your friend Maggie May. I wanted to come by and wish you and your family a Happy New Year. I have not blogged in a long time not because I didn't want to but life kind of got in my way but now I have readjusted refocused and am happy to be back. I am so very happy you are still writing though provoking beautiful prose...really happy. Take good care and keep keeping on...(O:

anymommy said...

Oh. I just gasped out loud to see myself here on one of my favorite blogs with my own post. A moment just as good as seeing the essay published in the first place. Thank you, so much, Maggie.

Caroline said...

I will check it out!

previous next