Sunday, January 22, 2012

People In Your Neighborhood: Sassafrass & PunditMom

take a seat and read!
Sassafrass- besides having an awesome name!- is run by Jessica, and it's full of shoe obsession, funny stories, and some touching revelations, like this post about her Grandmother's gifts left behind after her death.

PunditMom is a political site for women with easy to read political gab, opinion and facts. Pundit also has a book out called Mothers Of Intention , and is gathering a ' Mom Vote ' tutorial with all the information you need to know for the vote.
Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the links -- I'm looking forward to checking out Sassafras. I have an essay in Mothers of Intention -- love that Pundit Mom!

Becca said...

"Mothers Of Intention" seem a good read. I'll check them out! thanks for the links..

Catering Melbourne

PunditMom said...

Thanks for the wonderful shout out! And I'm honored that one of Elizabeth's essays is on my book Mothers of Intention. So many amazing women contributed essays to allow me to explore how women are using their online power to change the world!

Maggie May said...

Elizabeth is a great writer!

previous next