Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've Got A Crush On: Diane Keaton

Seeing Diane Keaton in a T.V. ad, Lola said I love her! She's one of my favorite actresses. I love her joyfulness. She's quirky and smart and funny and sweet. She's so awesome!

{ Maybe I need to do a Crush On: Lola Moon }

Mrs. Keaton will always be Annie Hall from movies in parenthesis to many of us, but she is such a force of personality and character that nothing overshadows her. I love her with Woody, Steve Martin and Jack Nicholson, but by herself or with a cast of women she is no less charming, interesting and wonderful to observe.  I'd like to read her memoir  Then Again
to learn more about this marvelous creature.
carina said...

She is so lovely. I can't wait to read the book.

Nina said...

She's one of my favorites too! I love how her style shines through whatever roles she's playing. She's classy.

CitricSugar said...

Lola has great taste! How articulate and how wonderful that she sees the really great qualities in women.... Well done, Maggie!

She's had so many great performances but I'm particularly in love with her Godfather II role as Kay and the tenacious matriarch in The Family Stone... I wish I was related to her. One can always use another aunt. :-)

Petit fleur said...

She is so intriguing. I loved her in Baby Boom. The bit by the well, where she just wants water and does not want to know where it comes from and then sort of passes out.

MY GOD it was hilarious!

Crush on Diane in the panhandle too.
xo

Caroline said...

Me too and I can't wait to read her book too.

p.s. True story: my mother looks SO much like Diane Keaton she gets stopped on the street and told so constantly. One time, years ago, someone even asked for her autograph!

Sigerson said...

I fell in love with Annie Hall in '77 and the episode of Twin Peaks that Diane Keaton directed was a visual stunner. I wish she had done a lot more directing.

Lora said...

oh, me too! I want to be like her as I age. And Lauren Hutton (I think that's her name) too.

previous next