Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All the Little Pieces

This video holds some disturbing images.
Song- LOUIS XIV, one of my favorite bands.
Every night we pray for the soldiers and the civilians and I feel I could be doing more but I don't know what?


Anonymous said...

Goosebumps all over...

What an absolutely moving video. It is so sad that there are troops from not only the US, but mine (Australia), England, New Zealand etc... that are fighting this pointless war. I agree with you, I feel helpless - I want to do something, but I'm not sure what.

Countrybelle said...

thank you for posting that. i know what you mean about feeling you could do more but not knowing what. it is so frustrating...
xx
countrybelle

Lola said...

I hate war!

Maggie May said...

i think about Iraq every day.

previous next