Monday, January 12, 2009

Name Change

Darlinks,

Magpie is now Flux Capacitor. If you could take a second and change the links on your blogs I'd appreciate it :)

From Wikipedia::
In the Back to the Future trilogy, the DeLorean time machine was the fictional time traveling vehicle used by "Doc" Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd), Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) and by Biff Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson) (when he stole it) to travel through the history of their hometown of Hill Valley, a fictional city located in Northern California. In the trilogy, the time machine was built by Doc from a regular DeLorean DMC-12 automobile which used various sources including plutonium and water-containing trash used in Mr. Fusion to generate the needed 1.21 gigawatts (pronounced in the films as "Jigawatts") to power the critical component, the flux capacitor.
Jenny Grace said...

You still come up in my reader as M A G P I E, if that's a concern.

Maggie May said...

thanks grace (princess grace, gracie burns)

Captain Dumbass said...

Good thing I scrolled down, I was sure your blog had a different name. Awesome choice. Damn, I was trying to stop using that word this year.

Patois42 said...

On my bloglines, I see "Flux Capacitor" and think, "Huh?" Ah, it's you. Cool name. Like the reason for the change.

Annie said...

I've changed my link to Flux Capacitor. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I sure liked "Magpie Tweet Tweet."

Flux Capacitor is good, too. It makes you think. And I love Michael J. Fox in the Back to the Future movies.

michellewoo said...

Haha. That's nerdy cool.

Lola said...

Once I change the link, will I be able to go back in time?

Maggie May said...

i'd tell you but i'd have to kill you.

previous next