Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm In Love with Michelle and President Obama


In la la love!
Victoria Thorne said...

marvelous photo!

so glad you like the room, and pics on the side...

happy day!

vicki thorne

michellewoo said...

Adorable. I think we're all in a love affair with Barachelle. Michrack? Oh, the name Michelle never works with anything!

Jenny Grace said...

OMG who isn't??

Tiffany said...

Me too! I love the way they keep it real, what a breath of fresh air for all of us!

zipbagofbones said...

Oh god, me TOO! FOR SURE! And those two little rug rats of theirs. Watching them take pictures of their father during his inaguration speech? Broke my damn heart right in half.

Barbara Campbell Thomas said...

Oh what a delightful view in--they are tickled with each other aren't they...

Maria Killam said...

I saw that photo too in my travels the last few days and loved it! Aren't they so sweet together, it's so fun to watch!

Lola said...

Me, too!!! Great photo. I hadn't see that one.

Just Jules said...

Now that is what a marriage should look like!

Just popping in from julochka's blog. Love your last couple of posts!

Maggie Madison said...

Wonder what they are doing for V-day?

beth coyote said...

Me too. So much. They make me want to cry from happiness, dammit!

Maggie May said...

i know maggie! i am sure that Barack is doing something romantic. even being the Pres and all. ;)

molly said...

oh, i love seeing all these gorgeous photos--aren't they just a JOY to watch?! i love them too!

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

god, they're so perfect. love.

Bonbon Oiseau said...

me too me too!!! and i love your blog--thank you for visiting me...

inkWELL Press said...

LOVE this photo - I hadn't seen it before, but it's so touching.

Unknown said...

The best photo ever!! I adore :)

Anonymous said...

Me too!! I love this photo! :-)

Unknown said...

look how cute they are!!! love them.

previous next