Friday, January 23, 2009

Magpie's Nest

Gateway sells this M-Series Notebook, and I'm drooling. Want.

















These clutches are so pretty! I got one at Wal-Mart in a beautiful purple for 10$
Anthropologie and Nordstrom are selling pricey ones :)
















The delight filled JCarolineCreative has so many amazing fabrics. I'm choosing one for the chair in my front room. These are two patterns I'm loving!



















This is fun: 12SecondsTv is where you 'micro-blog'- record 12 seconds on a webcam saying what you want to say, and walah! you are featured.
Anonymous said...

Man o Man, Anthropoligie is popular on USAAAA female blogs eh? Hmmm... Haven't seen it in Canada yet!

Amber said...

I love the first fabric...not that you're asking for opinions. The clutches are really cute and much moer fun to buy when they're a deal.

Annie said...

I love the first fabric, too. It makes me happy. The second fabric is also nice, quieter, but repetitive.

I wish I was re-decorating!

Collin Kelley said...

Don't buy a PC! Get a Mac. Then you'll really be drooling

Captain Dumbass said...

I'm not big on the clutch, but I love the fabric. And while I am a Mac person, I'd love one of those notebooks so I could work in bed. You know, after the sex.

Maggie May said...

captain dumbass, you are my internet crush!

Chris said...

Love these finds. Makes me want to surround myself in color! But when don't I??? :)

previous next