Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lola Moon, Remember

' A child's / forgotten mornings when he walked with his mother / Through the parables / Of sun light / And the legends of the green chapels ' - Dylan Thomas








Chopstick said...

I love those photos of Lola in the green! The green is spectacular, and her hair is very, very pretty. :) I wish I can have my soft hair back from when I was younger... :( My hair is gross and dry now... held up by hair products... *sigh*

anymommy said...

Gorgeous. I wish I took the time to commune with the leaves a little more often!

agnes said...

ohhhhhh.... how adorable these shots are. i really like them:)

Unknown said...

I love that Lola Moon and her beautiful care free ways.

PalagiGirl said...

She is so beautiful! Those pics are breathtaking!

Barbara Campbell Thomas said...

Oh to keep our girlhood in mind--a wonderful, wonderful time!

Jenny Grace said...

Lovely.

Jason, as himself said...

Sweet.

I love the new blog title, too.

Shelby said...

Such sweet photos~

Maggie May said...

life is so beautiful and there is so much than can hurt us already the irony of our wars is cruel and unfathomable to the spirit

Chaos and love said...

hooray~! Lola gets to play in the backyard! I adore the one with her head poking outta the green. Fab pics.

michellewoo said...

She is living the childhood of my dreams.

Lola said...

Beautiful girl!

Patois42 said...

I feel like these were taken in the Garden of Eden.

previous next