Friday, January 16, 2009

Magpie's Nest

These are silkscreens and papercuts by Rob Ryan, who does all kinds of amazing work with paper

(Cover Girl lipstain in Wild Berry Wink? You are Mine. )
I've got swimsuits in my eyes, loving these retro polka dots on Squidoo

and these flirters from Victoria's Secret

Lingerie, here from Moss and Spy's debut collection 'Jardin de Paris'


I can't wait to read this book, reissued this year



Fin

steenky bee said...

I agree on the love of the polka dots. Boy, I really need to work on my abs. I'm officially depressed.

Captain Dumbass said...

Hell, I wish I had abs like that.

And Kathleen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Ms. Maggie May. We bought our home primarily because of all the natural light it gets. I love those prints at the top of your post.

- Kathleen May (f'reals!)

Holly said...

ive seen those papercuts before, they are lovely.

im also digging the retro swimsuit!!

Maggie May said...

and yes i'm still calling my friday post Magpie's Nest! tradition people! or maybe i will change it. fuck tradition.

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oh wow, I love the prints! How gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

love this post! those papercuts are so cute! i have that suit on the far left.. love it!

michellewoo said...

I didn't know bikini season would come this soon! Need more time! [ab crunch-crunch-crunch]

Betsey said...

oh beautiful post!
i love rob ryan!

Andrea Eames said...

I love Rob Ryan's stuff! I have a poster of his in my study.

Jenny Grace said...

That polka dot suit is adorable!

Maggie May said...

Cat i'm jealous! i want a poster. where did you purchase it- online?

Screwed Up Texan said...

Oh, I am definitely in love with the polka-dot swimsuit!

The other swimsuits only exist to make me feel fat. Oh, the joys of womanhood.

Courtney said...

WOW! These are some lovely images and that lingerie -- ay ya ya it's gorgeous!

previous next