Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Lola and her best friend Kaylin both turn 7 in February. Kaylin is first, and we spent today with Kaylin and her mom, celebrating
Getting our hair done at the special salon
Girls have fun at Chee Burgers


Lola loves her hair

and her burger!
It's so hard to choose at Build a Bear!
In the pet store these malti-poo's melted our heart. And even though we already have four cats and two dogs I seriously think we need another :) Right, Mr. Curry?
This kitten cost $1700

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!!!
a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

oh happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww so adorable, reminded me of how much fun it was being a kid!

michellewoo said...

What a fun party! I like the hair thingy things.

Maggie Madison said...

There is nothing like a little girl's birthday to make a grown woman feel girlie. Thanks for postin!

Maggie May said...

they were so cute and happy you guys! so sweet.

Fifi Flowers said...

Girls at all ages JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!!
Very cute!
ENJOY!
Fifi

A Vintage Button In Time said...

Absolutely adorable!
XO Deb

Jenny Grace said...

I love how much fun she's having being a girly girl, when it seems like a lot of the time she's a total tomboy.

Happy birthday sweet girl.

Maggie May said...

i know Grace! her friend Kaylin is very much a girlie girl, in every way and Lola gets to do these kinds of things (get hair/nails done) that she wouldn't normally think of or choose. it's a nice complimentary relationship they have.

Captain Dumbass said...

That burger in a car! My kids would go insane if they saw that.

Oh, and happy birthday.

Unknown said...

oh to be young and carefree! so adorable they are.

Simplicity said...

I love the hair! And the car presentation is too cute! My 'little' one turns 17 on Monday...wow!

My daughter has a Build-A-Bear and we've purchased one for each of her best friends. Each year, we go buy an outfit. She still loves it so much and the people at the store recognize her when she comes in!

Looks like those beauties had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Aw this is so very adorable and heart melting.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Hope to see you again soon!

Tiffany said...

What a wonderful birthday celebration!
Love Lola's hair :o)

Erin said...

My son's birthday is in Feb. as well! Crazy how many random things we have in common.

Chopstick said...

I wish I could have fun like that EVERYDAY! :D The hair is beautiful, the flower things make her look like a little princess of nature :)

Lola said...

Us Aquarian gals always wanna have fun. Happy birthday, ladies!

Oh, and $1700 for real? My little black kitty looked just like that, and I got her at the shelter.

Briana said...

With 3 boys, our birthday parties have been things :

Riding bicycles at a bike track. (One by one each of the little boys crashed their bikes. Luckily I brought band-aids)!

Scuba-diving lessons (in a pool - we don't have an ocean in Denver).

Colorado Rockies baseball games.

One of my sons had a Halloween birthday party (he was born in May - go figure).

ButtonHole said...

Beautiful girls!
You are so obviously such a great mommy.


(I'm not sure that kitten's not WORTH $1700!! ha ha how adorable is that?)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that looks like such fun! Oh to be young-er again!

previous next