Friday, October 30, 2009

i've got a crush on this man

Katy said...

Oh yes please!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... yum!

I'm Katie. said...

Whenever I see a photo of this man I make a carnal moaning "I want, I want" sound. It's a problem. There was a woman at work with a photo of him tacked on her cubicle wall (weird enough), but I kept involuntarily groaning whenever I walked by. Like now. I'm groaning now.

*sigh*

Petit fleur said...

Yes, he is the real deal. I love him too.

Lacey said...

Meeeeeeee too. ;-)

*mary* said...

What a great pic!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Oh, heavens yes.

michelle said...

He's very hot. And very smart. Very crushable

Vashti said...

ME TOO!!!!!!

Courtney said...

could he be anymore sexy????

Mwa said...

Oh yeah!

jennifer said...

omg, so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

He is pretty delicious!

Maggie May said...

i see there is a definite consensus here with this one! haha!

Ms. Moon said...

You know, I hardly crush at all anymore. Not on the the traditional swoony ones. But Mr. Depp goes so far beyond swoony-crushable. He is the very essence of let-me-join-my-genes-with-yours-in-great-sweaty-passion that even though my genes are not available for mixing anymore (sigh) I can't help but think, when I see pictures of him that perhaps it could happen. Oh why not? Perhaps.
I think he calls to our wombs as much as anyone on earth.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

oh no...he's mine! :)

My crush goes way back to the day -when posters from 21 Jump Street lined my peach walls!

Maggie May said...

i loved 21 Jump Street (Jump!)

the real mia said...

oooh, heart flutters

anna said...

back in the day i had a thing with someone who bore more than a passing resemblence to him. i literally worshipped his beauty - not something i would recommend these days... oh and he was really smart so i worshipped his mind as well. i cannot wait to see the imaginaruim of dr parnassus. not just for the drool factor though - johnny depp. colin farrell. jude law. and tom waits!!
oh my god.

Anonymous said...

o HELL yeah!

Laura said...

I have had the biggest crush on him since Cry-Baby... sigh...

Alicia D said...

oh, you mean my boyfriend? ;)

Unknown said...

moi aussi - great shot! Hx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Who doesn't, sister?

Phoenix said...

TOTALLY.

Blunt Delivery said...

oh dear Lord, who doesn't.

nfmgirl said...

If there is a woman who doesn't crush on him, I dare her to speak now!

previous next