Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Tat

Captain Dumbass said...

Nice ink, Maggie May. What's it say in the middle?

Maggie May said...

Cody and Lola- i have to get Ian's name
and find space for one more, i hope

and yes

i'm aware

this
is
a
tramp stamp!!!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Maybe another bright shining star on the left side - plenty of new space for Ian and more....

Tramps have more fun donchanknow?!

Unknown said...

love it... i have been trying to design one for me that includes my girls' names too. not easy! thanks for the inspiration tho, Hx

Vashti said...

love it.....and dont worry....i have a tramp stamp too!
Did get it when i was 18 and it wasnt a tramp stamp back then.

PurestGreen said...

It is beau-tee-ful!

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Ms. Moon said...

It is not a tramp stamp. It is a badge of glory.

Boozy Tooth said...

Tramp stamp! Love it.

Mwa said...

I like the colours! Shame it's not very sharp.

Patois42 said...

Tramp stamp away, matey! I love it. I could make out Cody and Lola. That made me smile. And, yes, find the space for more. We know your heart has it.

Petit fleur said...

Luscious curves woman! I could clearly make out the names, but not the little bugger on the side there... what is that?

Fascinating.
xo pf

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Too cool, Maggie.

Lacey said...

It's beautiful!

Nancy C said...

You brave woman. I haven't been able to get my ears pierced. I'm 34 and that chicken. (And I've given birth twice. Go figure).

Phoenix said...

Digging it! And who cares if it's a "tramp stamp"...we get to put art wherever we want. :)

Laura Lee said...

wooo! that looks like it hurt. I remember my back tat did - but oh they are such fun wearable art. Nice!

krista said...

i've got my tramp stamp, too. and then the big one i just got on my arm. and the one on my ankle. and i know i'm not done. love it.

Melanie's Randomness said...

That's so cool. I want to get a tatoo soo bad.


Love your blog name too. =)

Unknown said...

Hawt!

Lora said...

I love it! I thought it said Candy Land, but remember I read from my Blackberry!
Now THAT would be a tramp stamp for sure!

I have Jacob's name tattooed on the inside of my wrist. I have the backs of my calves done too, and now I'm dying for another but I don't know where to put it.

If this is my biggest problem we should all be so lucky, right?

Bee said...

Wow. That needs some deciphering, I think. Some exposition.

The back of your torso is as beautifully carved as a violin.

previous next